Special offer for MFN Dubai Event attendees you don't need to apply for a visa we will secure UAE Visa for you for only $100 USD
The kind of visa that you require for entry into the UAE depends on several different factors such as your nationality, the purpose of your planned visit and its planned duration. Please read the following notes carefully. Regulations do change from time to time and, whilst we do endeavour to keep up to date with these notes, please do not rely upon them for complete accuracy. You should also check with your airline and regional UAE embassy or consulate.
See more at: http://www.mofa.gov.ae/mofa_english/portal/79e01fed-3501-4ebb-accd-9e27950433a7.aspx
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Sultanate of Oman
- United Arab Emirates
Those who are not GCC nationals but are residents of these GCC countries, and who have a high professional status such as company managers, business people, auditors, accountants, doctors, engineers, pharmacists, or employees working in the public sector, their families, drivers and personal staff sponsored by them, are eligible for a non-renewable 30-day visa upon arrival at the approved ports of entry.
Citizens of the following countries (holders of Regular Passports) are exempted from UAE visa:
It should be noted that this list may change vary slightly from time to time and it is therefore best to check with your local UAE embassy or the airline that you are using to fly to the UAE. If you do NOT fall into one of the above categories, you will require a visa and a sponsor for your visit. The sponsor normally applies for the visa on your behalf.
- Visa Application
- Passport copies (applicant and companions)
- A letter to specify sponsor, whether from the country's Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its diplomatic mission
- Specifying the type of required permission (tourist, business, etc.)
- Permission classification (short term, long term, multiple entry, complementary)
- Please ensure that the passport is valid (for at least 6 months)
- A clear passport photo, preferably a scanned passport instead of scanning the copy
SPECIAL APPLICATION REMARKS
- Applications have to be fully completed
- Information should be typed, if possible
- Please allow sufficient time for the visa issuance (at least 48 hours)
Requirements for obtaining a visit visa for Dubai vary depending on your nationality.
In general, visit visas are valid for either 30 days (short term visit visa) or 90 days (long term visit visa). Both visas are non-renewable. Fees for short term visa are AED 620 application fee + typing fee and for long term visa, it is AED 1120 application fee+ typing fees. Also a deposit of AED 1000 is to be paid by the local sponsor/relative/resident which can be reimbursed after the visit visa holder has left the country.
Multiple-entry visas are available for visitors who have links with local businesses that require them to visit regularly. Multiple-entry visas are valid for visits of a maximum of 14 days each time, for six months from date of issue. It costs AED 2,100 (plus AED 20 delivery fee) and should be applied for after entering the UAE on a visit visa.
Other entry visas for Dubai include:
- Visit visa for residents in GCC countries (AED 200 and renewal AED 700)
- Entry permit for study or training (AED 550 & renewal AED 600)
- Entry permit for medical treatment (AED 550 and renewal AED 500)
- Multiple entry visa for medical treatment (AED 1,400)
It is important to remember that visa laws can change frequently, and therefore it is always advisable that you check with the UAE Embassy in your home country
For more information: http://www.dubai.ae/en/Lists/Articles/DispForm.aspx?ID=134&category=Visitors